Kingsland Capital Management is a privately-owned investment manager specializing in distressed and below-investment grade credit-based strategies. As of February 28th, 2013, Kingsland manages approximately $2.1 billion. We are seasoned investment professionals and provide a high level of service to a select group of sophisticated investors. Investors include pension plans, foundations and endowments, institutional investors and private clients.
Kingsland Capital was founded by Joyce DeLucca in January of 2005. The firm has built a track record in both long-only and absolute return vehicles by utilizing the investment strategies developed by DeLucca and her team of experienced investment professionals. Our expertise in distressed and below-investment grade credit has been tested over a range of market conditions.
Kingsland investment strategies include, but are not limited to:
- Event-driven/relative value
- Capital structure arbitrage
- Special situations
Our Investment selection process is based on:
- Extensive due diligence, credit assessment and bottoms-up financial modeling.
- Portfolio optimization based on both real-time information analysis, quarterly forecasting and portfolio review.
- Regular, detailed reporting designed to improve investor understanding of our investment selection and portfolio optimization strategies.
For more information about Kingsland Capital, please call 212-680-0011, or write to our Investor Relations Group, firstname.lastname@example.org.